A Bulk Lot's migrated ID is a unique alphanumeric string that's used to track the Bulk Lot in a foreign management system. The migrated ID is an optional field, but adding a migrated ID may be useful if the licence holder purchased the Bulk Lot from another producer, or if the licence holder tracks Bulk Lots in a system outside of the seed-to-sale software.
- In the Productions module, select a Production.
- Select a Bulk Lot to open the Bulk Lot's Profile. The Overview tab will be open by default.
- Click Edit in the Migrated ID field. This opens the Edit Migrated ID modal.
- Enter a new migrated ID in the field provided.
- Click Save to update the Bulk Lot's migrated ID.