When Creating a Batch from Wholesale Plants, a Grow Technician must select the batch's source to indicate whether the batch came from a Canadian producer or an international producer. If the technician selects the incorrect source, they should immediately correct the mistake following the process below.
Note: It is only possible to update the source of a batch created via wholesale plants. Batches created from seeds or cuttings will have their source set to Produced.
- In the Grow module, open the Batches tab.
- Select a batch created via wholesale to open the Batch's Profile.
- In the Source field, click Edit. This opens an Edit Source modal.
- Select a new source from the drop-down provided. Options are:
- Received - Domestic: Indicates the batch was purchased from another Canadian producer.
- Received - Imported: Indicates the batch was imported from a producer outside Canada.
- Click Save to update the batch's source.
A Grow Technician can also Edit a Seed Lot's Source.