Before Ample Organics will schedule a data dump, the client (licence holder) must acknowledge and accept the following conditions:
- Data dumps are an interim solution for gathering database information until a reporting database is provided in the future. Data dumps will be discontinued once a new solution is developed.
- As data dumps are a temporary solution, Ample Organics does not provide Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for them. Ample Organics will not provide support for data dumps, nor will Ample Organics guarantee delivery dates.
- Ample Organics will not charge clients for performing data dumps at this time, on the basis that dumps may be used to verify the monthly reporting data that is not sufficiently supplied by the reporting templates in the Reports module.
- Pricing for data solutions like dumps or reporting databases will be re-evaluated in Q3 once Ample Organics has maximized the seed-to-sale software's CTLS and CRA coverage.
- Data dumps are a simple copy of the licence holder's database–nothing more. This includes all database tables.
- Data dumps take a minimum of two (2) weeks to configure. Data dumps be delayed beyond two weeks if Ample Organics' infrastructure team experiences emergency or high-priority requests.
- Data dumps cannot be provided on a client's current Ample Organics servers.
- The licence holder must provide Ample Organics with an AWS S3 bucket for the data dumps. The Ample Organics infrastructure team will follow up with a secure form for safely providing server credentials.
- Data dumps will be scheduled once daily at ~3:00 AM EDT/EST.
- Data dumps must not be shared with any third-party vendor unless the licence holder has signed a standard non-disclosure agreement with Ample Organics.
Data dump requests must be submitted using this ticket form.