If a Received Inventory record's Received On date is entered in error, a user can adjust the Received On date through the process below. Please note that adjusting an inventory's Received On date may affect monthly reporting, especially if the date is changed to a different month. A user cannot adjust the Received On date if any units have been sold, cased, or destroyed.
Required permission(s): received_inventory_read, received_inventory_update
- In the Wholesale application, open the Received Inventory tab.
- Locate the desired received inventory, and click the icon in the rightmost cell to open a menu of options.
- Select Edit Received On Date. This opens a modal to adjust the Received On date.
- Open the calendar in the Received On field and select a new date.
- Check the checkbox provided to confirm that the licence holder understands that adjusting the Received On date may affect monthly reporting.
- Click Save to update the Received On date.
A user can also Edit a Received Inventory's Packaged On Date.