If Received Inventory is added in error, a user should revert the Received Inventory. This removes all EA units from the inventory and effectively archives the Received Inventory record. A user can then create a new Received Inventory record to correct the mistake.
Please note that a Received Inventory cannot be reverted if any units have been cased or sold.
Required permission(s): received_inventory_read, received_inventory_revert
- In the Wholesale application, open the Received Inventory tab.
- Locate the desired received inventory, and click the icon in the rightmost cell to open a menu of options.
- Select Revert Record. This opens a confirmation modal.
- Read through the warning message on the modal, and check the checkbox provided to accept the conditions of reverting Received Inventory.
- Click Confirm & Revert. This removes all received EA units from the inventory and updates the Received Inventory's status to Reverted.
Upon reverting Received Inventory, a user should Create a New Received Inventory Record to correct the previous mistake.
From the Received Inventory tab, a user can also Return Received Inventory.