If the quality assurance team finds an issue with received inventory, the licence holder should remove the EA units and return the inventory to the sender. This is an irreversible process, so proceed with caution. Please note that a licence holder cannot return inventory if any EA units have been sold or cased.
Required permission(s): received_inventory_read, received_inventory_update
- In the Wholesale application, open the Received Inventory tab.
- Locate the desired received inventory, and click the icon in the rightmost cell to open a menu of options.
- Select Return to Sender. This opens a confirmation modal.
- Read through the conditions on the modal, and check the checkbox provided to accept the potential consequences of returning inventory.
- Click Confirm & Return. This removes all received EA units from the available inventory, returns them to the sender, and updates the received inventory's status to Returned.