Inventory received from outside source may have been packaged long before the licence holder purchased the inventory. If a Received Inventory record's Packaged On date is entered in error, follow the steps below to edit the date. Please note that a user cannot update the Packaged On date if any units from the inventory have been sold, cased, or destroyed.
Required permission(s): received_inventory_read, received_inventory_update
- In the Wholesale application, open the Received Inventory tab.
- Locate the desired received inventory, and click the icon in the rightmost cell to open a menu of options.
- Select Edit Packaged On Date. This opens a modal to adjust the packaging date.
- Open the calendar in the Packaged On field, and select a new date.
- Click Save to update the packaging date.
A user can also Edit a Received Inventory's Received On Date.