After adding a new scale, you should immediately label the scale. Labelling a scale serves two purposes: First, the label identifies the scale by its name and unique ID number. Secondly, and most importantly, each label includes a unique barcode that users can scan to interact with the scale through the Gun App. If a scale is connected to the Seed-to-Sale software, you can weigh an item and scan the scale's barcode to read the item's weight rather than entering the value manually.
- In the Settings module, open the Devices tab.
- Open the Scales tab.
- Select a scale. This opens a modal with further information about the scale.
- Click Print Barcode Label. This opens a printing modal.
- Open the provided drop-down menu, and select a printer.
- Click OK to print a label for the scale. Affix the label to the scale immediately.