Depending on a licence holder's SOPs, Grow Technicians may print distinct labels for each individual plant after creating a new batch. Plant labels identify each plant with a unique ID number. Additionally, each label includes a unique barcode that Grow Technicians can scan to interact with the plant through the Gun App. Many cultivators opt of out labelling plants individually, and instead label all plants in a batch with a Batch Tag. This simplifies the process of advancing, harvesting, or destroying plants in groups. However, licence holders should label Mother plants individually to facilitate the cloning process.
A Grow Technician can also print a plant label from the Grow Module.
Required permission(s): plant_read, batch_read
- Scan an existing plant label, or tap a link to the plant, to open the plant's summary page.
- Click the icon to open a menu of options.
- Select Print Label. This opens a printing modal.
- If the facility has multiple plant barcode printers, select a printer.
- Click Print to print a plant label. Affix the label to the plant immediately.