Upon creating a new grow room location, a Grow Technician should immediately label the location. Location labels serve two distinct purposes: First, labels identify each location by a unique name and ID number. Secondly, and most importantly, each label includes a unique barcode that Grow Technicians can scan to interact with the location through the Gun App.
A Grow Technician can also print labels for all Child Locations within a grow room.
- In the Grow module, open the Rooms & Locations tab.
- Select a location to open the Location's Profile.
- Click the icon to open a menu of options.
- Select Print Label. This opens a printing modal.
- Open the drop-down menu provided, and select a printer.
- Enter the quantity of labels to print in the field provided.
- Click OK to print the location label. If the location is a distinct grow room, affix the label to the grow room’s door so that Grow Technicians can easily scan the location as they move plants in and out. If the location is a child location within a grow room, like a table, shelf, or tray, affix the label directly to the object for easy access.