After creating a retained sample, a Processing Technician should immediately label the sample. A retained sample label identifies the sample by its unique ID number, which ensures that QA Technicians can trace the sample back to the correct Bulk Lot.
Required permission(s): production_read, retention_sample_read
- In the Productions module, select a production.
- Select a Bulk Lot to open the Bulk Lot's Profile.
- Open the Retained Samples tab.
- Select a retained sample, and click Print Label. This opens a printing modal.
- Open the drop-down menu provided, and select a printer.
- Click OK to print a label. Affix the label to the retained sample's container immediately.