After Creating a New Tote to manage a subset of a Bulk Lot's weight, a Processing Technician should immediately label the tote. Labelling a tote serves two distinct purposes: First, the label identifies the tote by its unique name and ID number. Secondly, and most importantly, each label includes a unique barcode that Packaging Associates can scan to package cannabis from the tote through the Gun App.
Required permission(s): production_read
- In the Productions module, select a production.
- Select a Bulk Lot. This opens the Bulk Lot's Profile.
- Open the Totes tab.
- Click the icon beside a tote to open a printing modal.
- Open the drop-down menu provided, and select a printer.
- Click OK to print a tote label. Affix the label to the tote immediately.