After creating a new reusable destruction vessel, the user should immediately label the vessel. Labelling a destruction vessel serves two distinct purposes: First, the label identifies the vessel by its unique name and ID number. Secondly, and most importantly, each label includes a unique barcode that Grow Technicians can scan to destroy waste into the vessel through the Gun App.
Required permission(s): destruction_lot_read
- In the Destruction module, open the Reusable Vessels/Bins tab.
- Select a vessel, and click the icon to open a menu of options.
- Select Print Barcode Label. This opens a printing modal.
- Open the provided drop-down menu, and select a printer.
- Click OK to print the vessel label. Affix the label to the vessel immediately.