After creating a new Bulk Lot, a Processing Technician should immediately label the lot. Labelling a Bulk Lot serves two distinct purposes: First, the label identifies the Bulk Lot by its unique name and ID number. Secondly, and most importantly, each label includes a unique barcode that Packaging Associates can scan to package cannabis from the Bulk Lot through the Gun App.
- In the Productions module, select a production.
- Select a Bulk Lot to open the Bulk Lot's Profile.
- Enter the quantity of barcodes to print in the Print Barcodes field.
- Click Print to open a printing modal.
- Open the drop-down menu provided, and select a printer.
- Click OK to print the Bulk Lot barcode(s). Affix a barcode label to the Bulk Lot immediately.