In the Reports module, open the Wholesale tab in the Report Types section to access Wholesale reports. Wholesale reports allow the user to track wholesale transactions that take place in the Wholesale application. Hover over a report heading to view the report's mandatory and optional filter fields, and click on the report heading to generate the report, in CSV format.
Data in the reports is refreshed once daily. Historical reports display information on the day's opening inventory at 8:00 am local time, while standard reports display information based on snapshots taken at midnight.
Note: Generating a report with a large date range may take several minutes while data is collected. Try downloading reports periodically or wait until off hours for report generation.
The seed-to-sale software currently offers two Wholesale reports:
Sales By Line Item
A record of sales to vendors by sales order line item.
- Required Filter Fields: None
- Optional Filter Fields: Start and End dates, and Province may be selected for the report.
- Data Points Pulled:
- The associated vendor's name
- The vendor's unique ID number
- The vendor's category
- The vendor's province
- The sales order's unique ID number
- The order's date of creation
- The shipment's unique ID number
- The shipment's shipping date
- The product type
- The product's name
- The product's common strain name
- The SKU purchased
- The EA SKU's GTIN
- The CS SKU's GTIN
- The associated Bulk Lot's name
- The total CS units (cases) sold
- The quantity of EA units in each case
- The total EA units (bottles) sold
- Average net weight per unit in grams
- Gross net weight in grams
- Average net volume per unit in millilitres
- Gross net volume in millilitres
- Price per EA unit (bottle)
- Price per CS unit (case)
- The total cost
- Total THC sold (mg)
A record of inventory received from external sources within a specified time period.
- Required Filter Fields: Start and End dates.
- Data Points Pulled:
- The received inventory's unique ID
- The external order ID
- The inventory's status
- Options are Received, Reverted, and Returned
- The date and time at which the inventory was created
- The inventory's source
- Options are Domestic, Return, or Other
- The date and time at which the inventory was received
- The user who received the inventory
- The product received
- The product's subclass
- The SKU received
- The inventory's associated Bulk Lot
- The Bulk Lot's QA status
- The total EA units (bottles) received
- Total net weight (g) received
- Total net volume (ml) received
- The date and time at which the inventory was packaged
- The inventory's expiry date
- The date on which the inventory was returned, if applicable
- The user who accepted the return, if applicable
Click through the other tabs in the Report Types section to access Client Reports, Physician Reports, Order Reports, Product Reports, Complaints Reports, Inventory Reports, Health Canada Reports, Grow Reports, and Destruction Reports.