From the Monthly Reports tab, you can generate and download reports that pull data for a selected reporting period of one calendar month. Some monthly reports are to satisfy monthly reporting requirements as laid out by Canadian government bodies–Health Canada, the Canada Revenue Agency, etc.–while other monthly reports assist the licence holder with inventory management and internal record keeping.
In the Regulatory section, you can generate report templates to satisfy monthly reporting requirements as laid out by Health Canada and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). At midnight at the end of a reporting period–the final day of the month–the Seed-to-Sale software takes a snapshot of the data in the licence holder's Seed-to-Sale environment and uses this data to populate the monthly report for the reporting period. Anytime a user downloads one of these monthly reports, the Seed-to-Sale software draws upon the most recent report snapshot. This prevents you from generating reports with incomplete data halfway through a reporting period. You can, however, force the use of current data if significant reporting corrections have been performed.
Kindly note that these reports will not populate in full, and need to be updated with data tracked outside of the Seed-to-Sale platform. Ample Organics has identified and acknowledged these gaps and will continue working towards supporting as much of the reporting requirements as we can throughout ongoing product updates.
The downloadable CSV file for the Cannabis Tracking Report Template is formatted as per the monthly report file specifications for single-file upload onto the CTLS website. To Generate a CTLS Report, select a reporting period in the CTLS Cannabis Tracking Report sub-section, and click Download. For a list of report columns that auto-populate each month, and an explanation of how the Seed-to-Sale software gathers this data, visit the CTLS Report Data Breakdown.
Healthcare Practitioners Report
The Healthcare Practitioners Report lists information about each health care practitioner associated with all new client registrations during the reporting period. The report populates using physician data entered in the Medical Settings and Clients modules. To Generate a CTLS Healthcare Practitioners Report select a reporting period in the CTLS Healthcare Practitioners Report sub-section, and click Download.
To Generate a CRA Report, select a reporting period in the CRA Report sub-section, and click Download. For a list of report columns that auto-populate each month, and an explanation of how the Seed-to-Sale software gathers this data, visit the CRA Report Data Breakdown.
Note: Generating a report with a large date range may take several minutes while data is collected. Try downloading reports periodically or wait until off hours for report generation. Furthermore, the CRA and CTLS reports generate all values in weight and volume fields to an accuracy of four decimal places. As these reports can be submitted with values to a maximum of three decimal places, users will have to manually review each report every month and adjust the values before submitting the reports.
Event History Reports
From the Event History section, you can generate an event history audit report for a selected reporting period. Audit reports provide a line-by-line breakdown of transactional event histories that contribute to CTLS and CRA reports. This provides you with a method to verify report totals, identify erroneous transactions, and make adjustments before submitting the reports. For example, you can verify totals in the Seeds - Reductions columns on the CTLS report by generating the Unpackaged - Seeds audit report to see each time seed inventory was reduced within the reporting period. If one of the reduction events was created in error, you can adjust the totals on the CTLS report accordingly.
Audit report options include:
- Unpackaged - Seeds: An itemized list of transactions that affected seed inventory within a reporting period. This provides an easy way to validate Unpackaged - Seeds row totals on the CTLS and CRA reports.
- Unpackaged - Vegetative Cannabis Plants: An itemized list of transactions that affected vegetative cannabis plant inventory–plants in the Propagation and Vegetation stages–within a reporting period. This provides an easy way to validate Unpackaged - Vegetative Cannabis Plants row totals on the CTLS and CRA reports.
- Unpackaged - Whole Cannabis Plants: An itemized list of transactions that affected whole cannabis plant inventory–plants in the Flowering stage–within a reporting period. This provides an easy way to validate Unpackaged - Whole Cannabis Plants row totals on the CTLS and CRA reports.
- Unpackaged - Fresh: An itemized list of transactions that affected fresh post-harvest cannabis inventory within a reporting period. This provides an easy way to validate Unpackaged - Fresh Cannabis row totals on the CTLS report and fresh totals in Unpackaged - Dried/Fresh Cannabis rows on the CRA report.
- Medical - Active Client Registration: A list of all clients who were active on the last day of the reporting month. This provides an easy way to validate Medical Information row totals on the CTLS report.
Unfinished Inventory Reports
From the Unfinished Inventory section, you can generate an unfinished inventory report for a selected reporting period. These reports are useful for verifying data pulled to populate the monthly CTLS and CRA Reports. This section provides three options:
- The Weight Events Report provides a method to verify all weight events across all Bulk Lots within a month, which allows them to reconcile inventory and verify other monthly reporting templates.
- The Destruction Events Report provides a detailed view of every destruction weight event associated with Destruction Lots that were closed during the reporting period.
- The Batch Events Report provides a detailed view of every history event that occurred across all batches during a given month.
To configure facility information, visit the Settings tab.