A packing slip provides information on a shipment's contents, so the vendor's bulk purchaser can confirm the contents upon delivery. When picking and packing a shipment, be sure to include a packing slip with the shipment.
- In the Wholesale application, open the Sales Orders tab. It should be open by default.
- Select a sales order to open the Sales Order's Profile.
- Open the Shipments tab.
- Locate the desired shipment, and click the icon in the Packing Slip column. This prompts a packing slip PDF to download.
A user can also proceed to the Shipment's Profile and download the packing slip from there.
- From the Shipments tab, select a shipment to open the Shipment's Profile.
- In the Overview section, click Packing Slip. This prompts a packing slip PDF to download. Print the packing slip and include it with the shipment during packaging.