A packing slip provides information on a shipment's contents, so the vendor's bulk purchaser can confirm the contents upon delivery. When picking and packing a shipment, be sure to include a packing slip with the shipment.
Required permission(s): sales_order_read, shipment_read
- In the Wholesale application, open the Sales Orders tab. It should be open by default.
- Select a Sales Order to open the Sales Order's Profile.
- Open the Shipments tab.
- Locate the correct shipment, and click the icon in the rightmost column to open the menu.
- Click Download Packing Slip PDF. This prompts a packing slip PDF to download.
You can also proceed to the Shipment's Profile and download the packing slip from there.
- From the Shipments tab, select a shipment to open the Shipment's Profile.
- In the Overview section, click Packing Slip. This prompts a packing slip PDF to download. Print the packing slip and include it with the shipment during packaging.