When Creating a Sales Order, you must select a vendor with at least one address saved to act as the shipping address and billing address. Each address may have a distinct licence number. Follow the steps below to add an additional vendor address.
Required permission(s): vendor_read, address_update
- In the Wholesale application, open the Vendors tab.
- Select a vendor to open the Vendor's Profile.
- Open the Edit tab.
- Scroll down to the Addresses section, and click Add an Address. This opens a modal.
- Enter information about the new address in the fields provided. An asterisk* indicates that a field is mandatory.
- Name: The address/facility name.
- Street 1: The street address.
- Street 2: The apartment or unit number, if applicable.
- Country: The address' country.
- City: The address' city.
- Province/State/Region: The address' province or state.
- Postal Code/ZIP: The address' postal code or ZIP code.
- Phone Number: The address' primary phone number.
- Fax: The address' fax number.
- Email: The address' associated email address.
- Licence Number: The location's licence number. Each address may have a unique licence number.
- Licence Types: Describes the nature of the licence. The options selected here affect which options appear when setting a Sales Order's purpose.
- These options only appear if the address is in Canada.
- Description: A brief description of the address.
- Click Add to save the address.