As excise taxes differ among provinces and territories, a license holder may set up regional pricing to recoup regional costs. When regional pricing is enabled and specified and a client places an order, the seed-to-sale software references the province/territory of the client's shipping address to determine how much the client pays for each line item.
- In the Products module, select a product.
- Select a SKU to open the SKU's Profile.
- Open the Client Sales Setup tab.
- Click Edit to unlock the fields.
- Scroll down to the Pricing section, and click the Regional Pricing radio button. This unlocks distinct pricing fields for each Canadian province.
- Enter a retail price and, if necessary, a sale price in the fields provided for each province.
- Click Save to store the regional prices.