Child lots–also known as sublots–are the physical receptacles that store cannabis waste in preparation for destruction. For tracking purposes, Grow Technicians should assign each child lot to a location, and update the child lot's location if the waste receptacle moves to a new location. Follow the steps below to update a child lot's location.
Required permission(s): destruction_lot_read, destruction_lot_update
- In the Destruction module, select an Open Destruction Lot. This opens the Destruction Lot's Profile.
- Open the Child Lots tab.
- Click the icon beside a child lot to open a menu of options.
- Select Update Location. This opens the Move Sublot modal.
- Select a new location from the drop-down menu provided.
- Click OK to move the child lot to the new location.
A child lot/sublot must be associated to a parent Destruction Lot, but Grow Technicians can Move Child Lots between Parent Lots as necessary. Once a child lot/sublot is full, Close the Sublot in preparation for destruction.