Customer Service Representatives–or CSRs–interact directly with a licence holder's clients to ensure the clients are satisfied. This may include guiding new clients through registration, matching clients with products, helping clients place orders, and responding to questions and complaints. Depending on the licence holder, customer service responsibilities may be split between multiple positions or combined with other roles.
CSRs work primarily in the Clients, Orders, and Discounts modules. Key tasks for CSRs include:
- Overseeing the Client Registration Process
- Managing sensitive client information, including credit card/payment details and policy information.
- Placing orders on behalf of clients
- Recording and responding to complaints
- Logging correspondence with clients
- Creating and managing discount codes
- Managing physician profiles
- Amending or renewing client registrations as necessary
A CSR should also be prepared to help clients navigate the Client Portal.
The CSR or CSR Super security roles are ideal for Customer Service Representatives.