If a client pays for an order with a cheque, a money order, cash, or an e-Transfer, the order's status updates to Awaiting Payment. This holds the order and applicable inventory until a Customer Service Representative–or CSR–verifies that they have received the client's payment by following these steps:
Required permission(s): order_read, order_update
- In the Orders module, select an order in the Awaiting Payment status.
- Click the icon to open a menu of options.
- Select Complete Payment. This opens a Complete Payment modal.
- Enter a reference number in the field provided. Ensure the reference number is meaningful and traceable, as it will be stored in the order's receipt information once the client's payment processes.
- Click Submit to confirm that the licence holder has received the client's payment. This advances the order to the Order Placed status.