Throughout the seed-to-sale process, users print a variety of labels through specialized printers, and these printers are configured in the Devices tab. Follow the steps below to add a new printer. However, keep in mind that printers must be configured on the back end by Ample Organics' Hardware Support team. After adding a new printer, contact Ample Organics Support to ensure the printer is properly connected.
Required permission(s): device_create
- In the Settings module, open the Devices tab.
- Open the Printers/Other sub-tab. It should be open by default.
- Click New. This opens a New Printer modal.
- Enter the printer's name and mount point in the fields provided, and select a printer type from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save to add the new printer.
Visit the Hardware section for a list of devices a licence holder needs to complete the seed-to-sale process.