The Seed-to-Sale software uses several client statuses that are issued depending on where a client is in their registration process. The ACMPR defines a "registered client" as one who has submitted a completed registration application and a medical document. A "completed registration application" can exist in more than one status.
For the purposes of the ACMPR report, a "registered client" is a client who has an active prescription, and in any one of the following statuses:
- AC Verified
- Pending Renewal
- Pending Amendment
- Renewal Verification
- Amendment Verification
Here is a breakdown of each status and how it's defined:
- Lead: A client who has signed up to register but has not submitted required documentation
- Pending Registration: An existing client in the system who has not submitted required documentation
- Pending Verification: An existing client whose documents are awaiting internal validation
- Pending Renewal: An existing client who is required to renew their application by submitting updated documents.
- Pending Amendment: An existing client in the system who must submit an amendment to their existing registration.
- Renewal Verification: An existing client in the system who has submitted a registration renewal and is awaiting internal validation.
- Amendment Verification: An existing client in the system who has submitted a registration amendment and is awaiting internal validation.
- Approved: A client who has successfully submitted required documents and has been approved to purchase products.
- AC Verified: A client who has submitted all required documents and they have been internally validated, but the licence holder has chosen to hold them in this status before moving onto Approved.
- Refused: A prospective client whose application has been refused.
- Disabled: A previously approved and active client whose account has been suspended.
- Expired: A previously approved and active client whose medical document has expired.
- Transferred: The client's registration has been transferred to another licensed seller.
For instructions on how to generate this report, see How to Generate a Monthly ACMPR Report.
Data in the reports is refreshed once daily, and displays information on the day's opening inventory at 8:00 am local time.
Note: Generating a report with a large date range may take several minutes while data is collected. Try downloading reports periodically or wait until off hours for report generation.
Click through the tabs in the Report Types section to access Client Reports, Physician Reports, Order Reports, Product Reports, Complaints Reports, Inventory Reports, Health Canada Reports, Grow Reports, Destruction Reports, and Wholesale Reports.