A Destruction Lot's Weight Events tab tracks all events that affect the Destruction Lot's weight. Changes in weight occur when a Destruction Lot receives input weight, when a user reverts a destruction event, and when a user enters a lot's closing weight.
Each line in the Weight Events table includes detailed information about the weight event, including:
- Sublot: The child lot/sublot affected by the weight event.
- Weight: The weight of cannabis affected by the weight event, in grams.
- Description: The source item's type and the substance destroyed.
- Reason: The reason for the destruction event.
- Visit the Destruction Settings tab to Add a New Destruction Reason Code.
- Date: The date and time at which the weight event took place.
- Logged By: The user who initiated the weight event.