The Child Lots tab manages all child lots–also known as sublots–associated with a parent Destruction Lot. Child lots are the physical receptacles that store plant waste in advance of its destruction. Child lots of a parent Destruction Lot may be spread throughout the licence holder's grow facility, but they are considered part of the same lot and are destroyed as a unit.
Click New Child Lot to Create a New Child Lot. When creating a child lot/sublot, you can specify whether to use a single-use disposable container or a reusable vessel. Visit the Reusable Vessels/Bins tab to Add a New Reusable Destruction Vessel.
Child Lot Menu
Click the icon beside a child lot to open a menu of options for the lot. These options include:
- Print Barcode: Print a Barcode for the child lot.
- Update Location: Specify or Update the Child Lot's Location.
- Associate to Another Lot: Move the Child Lot to Another Parent Destruction Lot.
- Update Lot Tare Weight: Update the lot's tare weight for accurate reporting.
- Close Sublot: Close the child lot/sublot to prevent Grow Technicians from adding additional waste to the lot. This is part of the process of Closing a Destruction Lot.