Unreleasing a Packaging Run removes all EA units in the run from the inventory count, which prevents clients from purchasing the units through the Client Portal. Additionally, if any EA units from the run have been cased, this will prevent users from shipping the cases. This may be necessary in the event of a product recall.
- In the Products module, select a product.
- Select a SKU to open the SKU's Profile.
- Open the Inventory tab. The Packaging Runs sub-tab will be open by default.
- Locate the Packaging Run in question, and click the icon in the leftmost cell to open a menu of options.
- Select Unrelease Inventory. This marks all EA units in the run as unavailable for purchase.
Once the issue is resolved, return the EA units to the available inventory by Releasing the Packaging Run.
Fore more information on recall procedures, visit the Recall Process Guide.