A Plant Profile provides relevant, up-to-date information about an individual plant. If the plant is a Mother, the profile will read "Mother" in the top-left corner beside the plant's ID number. If the plant is not a Mother, the profile will read "Plant" in the top-left corner beside the plant's ID number. Aside from this, the content of Mother and non-Mother Plant Profiles are identical.
The Overview tab displays the plant's most essential information, including:
- Location: The plant's location.
- Click the link to navigate to the Location's Profile.
- Batch: The plant's batch.
- Click the link to navigate to the Batch's Profile.
- Stage: The plant's current stage of cultivation.
- Current Pot: The plant's current pot type, if applicable.
- Created Via: The method by which the plant was created. If the plant was created through cuttings, the parent link will lead to the Mother Plant's Profile. If the plant was created from seeds, the parent link will lead to the Seed Lot's Profile. If the plant was purchased wholesale, the field simply reads 'Wholesale' with no link.
- Lineage: A record of the plant's Mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, etc. This field only appears if the plant was created via cuttings.
- Birthday: The plant's date of birth.
- Age: The plant's age in days and weeks, along with the plant's Stick Week. If the plant's Stick Week is 43, it means the plant was created in the 43rd week of the calendar year.
The Events section tracks all major events in the plant's life cycle, including creation, advancement through the stages of cultivation, movement, weight changes or destruction events, and harvesting. Click Report to generate a CSV report of the plant's history events.
Click Print Plant Label to print off a label for the individual plant.
The Destruction tab tracks all destruction events recorded from the individual plant, ranging from trimming waste to complete destruction of the entire plant.