Sometimes, QA Technicians place a Bulk Lot under a temporary QA Hold for a minor, correctable issue. This ensures that other employees are aware of the issue and that the issue is rectified as quickly as possible.
Required permission(s): production_read, bulk_lot_update
- In the Productions module, select a production.
- Select a Bulk Lot. This opens the Bulk Lot's Profile.
- Open the QA tab.
- Click New to open a new QA editing page.
- Click the icon to unlock editing capabilities.
- Enter information about the new QA Hold in the fields provided.
- Reason: The reason for the QA Hold.
- Description: A brief description of the issue.
- Remediation Steps Taken: Any steps taken to date to solve the problem.
- Preventative Measures Taken: Any steps taken to prevent the problem from occurring again.
- Click Save to create the new QA Hold.