Over the course of cannabis production, plants may shed leaves or require trimming, and this small amount of waste from all plants within a single batch is known as batch waste. If batch waste is destroyed in error, follow this process to revert the destruction.
- In the Grow module, open the Batches tab.
- Select a batch to open the Batch's Profile.
- Open the Destruction tab.
- Locate the desired destruction event, and click Revert. This opens the Revert Waste Destruction modal.
- Click Revert to remove the waste from the Destruction Lot.
Visit the Destruction Process Guide for more information about destroying and restoring plants, including How to Restore a Destroyed Plant, How to Revert a Grow Room Waste Destruction, and How to Revert a Plant Waste Destruction.