Over the course of cannabis production, plants may shed leaves or require trimming, and this small amount of waste across all plants in a batch known as batch waste. Follow the steps below to record and destroy batch waste.
Note: Grow Technicians can also perform this process through the Gun App.
- In the Grow module, open the Batches tab.
- Select a batch to open the Batch's Profile.
- Open the Destruction tab.
- Click New. This opens a Record Plant Waste modal.
- Enter information about the destruction in the fields provided.
- Destroyed Weight: The total weight, in grams, of the waste.
- Substance Destroyed: The substance to be destroyed.
- See How to Add a Destruction Substance Type for further instructions.
- Reason Code: The reason for the destruction.
- See How to Add a Destruction Reason Code for further instructions.
- Destruction Lot: The Destruction Lot and sublot into which the waste will be discarded.
- Click Record Waste to destroy the batch waste.
If an error occurs, Revert the Batch Waste Destruction.