Over the course of cannabis production, plants may shed leaves or require trimming. This small amount of waste from all plants within a single location is known as grow room waste. Follow the steps below to record and destroy grow room waste.
A Grow Technician can also Destroy Grow Room Waste through the Gun App.
Required permission(s): destruction_lot_update
- In the Grow module, open the Rooms & Locations tab.
- Select a location to open the Location's Profile.
- Open the Destruction tab.
- Click New. This opens a New Grow Room Waste modal.
- Enter details about the destruction in the fields provided.
- Weight: The weight of the sweepings or trimmings to be destroyed, in grams.
- Reason: The reason for the destruction.
- Visit the Destruction module to Add a Destruction Reason Code.
- Substance Destroyed: The substance to be destroyed.
- Destruction Lot: The Destruction Lot and sublot into which the waste will be discarded.
- Click Save to destroy the grow room waste.
From the Grow module, a Grow Technician can also Destroy an Individual Plant, Destroy a Batch Subset, or Destroy Seeds. A Grow Technician can also Revert a Grow Room Waste Destruction if an error occurs.