If bottles of cannabis become contaminated or otherwise unfit for sale, follow the steps below to select and destroy the affected bottles.
- In the Productions module, select a production.
- Select a Bulk Lot. This opens the Bulk Lot's Profile.
- Open the Destruction tab.
- Open the Bottle Destruction sub-tab.
- Click Record New Destruction to open the New Bottle Destruction modal.
- Enter information about the destruction in the fields provided on the modal.
- Bottle ID Range: The range of bottle ID numbers to destroy. If only one bottle is affected, enter the same bottle number in both the Starting ID and Finishing ID fields.
- Substance Destroyed: The substance to be destroyed.
- Visit the Destruction Settings tab to Add a Destruction Substance Type.
- Destruction Reason: The reason for the destruction.
- Visit the Destruction Settings tab to Add a Destruction Reason Code.
- Destruction Lot: The Destruction Lot and Sublot that will house the destroyed material.
- Click Create to destroy the bottle(s).
If an error occurs, Revert the Bottle Destruction.