Ideally, a licence holder should have only one Seed Lot per cannabis strain. If Grow Technicians acquire additional seeds of a given strain, or if the original seed count was recorded incorrectly, follow the steps below to add seeds to the Seed Lot.
Note: To ensure accurate values on the CTLS Report, Grow Technicians should only add seeds to a Seed Lot if the seeds are from the same source and received during the same month as the rest of the Seed Lot. If the seeds are from a different source or were received within a different month, Create a New Seed Lot.
- In the Grow module, open the Propagation tab.
- Open the Seed Lots sub-tab.
- Select a Seed Lot to open the Seed Lot's Profile.
- Click the icon to open a menu of options.
- Click Add Seeds. This opens the Add Seeds To Lot modal.
- Enter the seed weight and quantity to add to the Seed Lot in the fields provided.
- Click OK to add the new seeds to the Seed Lot.
From the Seed Lot Profile, Grow Technicians can also Print a Label for the Seed Lot, Create a Batch from Seeds, Edit the Seed Lot's Source, Generate a History Events Report, Move Seeds to Another Seed Lot, or Destroy Seeds.