Terpenes are essential oils present in all plants which contribute to the plant's smell and taste. When a licence holder sends a Bulk Lot sample to an external laboratory for testing, the lab analyzes the sample's terpene profile and includes this information in the Certificate of Analysis. A QA Technician must then transfer the terpene potency values to the Bulk Lot's lab report. Follow the steps below to customize the list of available terpenes.
- In the Productions module, open the Settings tab.
- Click into the Terpenes sub-tab. It should be open by default.
- Click New. This opens a Create Terpene modal.
- Enter a unique Name for the terpene in the field provided.
- Click Save to add the new terpene.