When Logging a Call from a Client, a Customer Service Representative–or CSR–selects a call log reason to indicate the call's purpose. CSRs configure call log reason options in the Settings tab.
- In the Clients module, open the Settings tab.
- Open the Call Log Reasons tab.
- Click New to open the Create Call Log Reason modal.
- Enter a unique name for the new call log reason in the field provided.
- Click Create to add the new call log reason to the list. The new call log reason will appear as an option when Creating a Call Log on the Call Logs tab.