The Destruction Reason Codes sub-tab allows a licence holder to customize the acceptable reasons for a destruction event, such as trimming leaves, eliminating moldy plants, or removing plants or seeds that are not viable for production. If a destruction reason code is not used anymore, follow the steps below to archive it.
- In the Destruction module, open the Settings tab.
- Open the Destruction Reason Codes sub-tab. It should be open by default.
- Select a destruction reason code. This opens a menu of options.
- Click Archive. This opens a confirmation modal.
- Click Archive to archive the destruction reason code.
From the Destruction Reason Codes sub-tab, you can also Edit or Add a destruction reason code. From the Destruction Substance Types sub-tab, you can Add, Edit, or Archive a destruction substance type.