The Destruction Reason Codes sub-tab allows a licence holder to customize the acceptable reasons for a destruction event, such as trimming leaves, eliminating moldy plants, or removing plants or seeds that are not viable for production. To update a destruction reason code, follow the steps below.
- In the Destruction module, open the Settings tab.
- Open the Destruction Reason Codes sub-tab. It should be open by default.
- Select a destruction reason code. This opens a menu of actions.
- Click Edit. This opens an Edit Destruction Reason Code modal.
- Edit the reason code's name in the field provided.
- Click Save to save the changes.
From the Destruction Reason Codes sub-tab, a user can also Add or Archive a destruction reason code. From the Destruction Substance Type sub-tab, the user can Add, Edit, or Archive a destruction substance type.