Grow Technicians use the Rooms & Locations tab to manage the Grow Rooms and locations in their facility. A Grow Room is any room dedicated to growing and caring for cannabis plants. A Grow Room is a top-level location that can contain any number of Child Locations–a row, table, or shelf within the room. Adding Child Locations allows Grow Technicians to be specific about a plant's exact location in a Grow Room. Depending on the licence holder's needs, Child Locations may be broken down to include Child Locations of their own, such as a section on a table or a shelf on a rack. There is no limit to the number of Child Locations each location can contains.
As a best practice, licence holders should create a maximum of 200 distinct locations. Excessive locations can negatively affect report generation times
The Grow Rooms index displays all locations saved to the licence holder's system. Each Child Location is indented to indicate that it is a child of the unindented parent location above it. The index lists high-level information on each location, including:
- Location: The location's name.
- Own Plants: The number of plants in the specific location.
- All Plants: The total number of plants in the specific location and its Child Locations.
- Locations: The number of Child Locations within the location.
- Strains: The number of cannabis strains in the location.
- Created: The date on which the location was created.
Select a location to open the Location's Profile.
To print labels for all locations, click Print All Labels.