In addition to selling cannabis products to clients, a licence holder may sell entire batches of living plants to other cannabis facilities through wholesale purchases. If another facility purchases a batch, a Grow Technician should mark the batch for wholesale to archive the batch and indicate that the batch is no longer available for conventional production purposes.
Plants removed from the inventory for wholesale transactions are tracked through the Marked for Wholesale report in the Grow reports section.
- In the Grow module, open the Batches tab.
- Select a batch to open the Batch's Profile.
- Click the icon to open a menu of options.
- Select Mark for Wholesale. This opens a confirmation modal.
- Click OK to mark the batch for wholesale. This also archives the batch.
Visit the Gun App to Claim an Individual Plant for Wholesale.
For information on selling plants and seeds to clients, visit the Process Guide for Creating and Selling Starting Materials.