If a batch is too large to fit in a single location, Grow Technicians may divide the batch between multiple locations into batch subsets known as Grows. If the plants in a Grow are infected or otherwise unfit for production, a Grow Technician can destroy the Grow.
Please note that destroying a Grow destroys all plants in the Grow. To specify the number of plants to destroy, visit the Gun App and Destroy Multiple Plants from a Single Batch.
Required permission(s): batch_read, plant_archive
- In the Grow module, open the Rooms & Locations tab.
- Select a location to open the Location's Profile.
- Select a batch subset–also known as a Grow–to open the Grow's Profile.
- Click the icon to open a menu of options.
- Select Destroy Plants. This opens the Destroy Plants modal.
- Enter information about the destruction in the fields provided.
- Destroyed Weight: The total weight, in grams, to destroy.
- Substance Destroyed: The substance to destroy.
- Visit the Destruction Settings tab to Add a New Destruction Substance Type.
- Reason Code: The reason for the destruction.
- Visit the Destruction Settings tab to Add a New Destruction Reason Code.
- Destruction Lot: The Destruction Lot and sublot that will house the waste.
- Click OK to destroy all plants in the Grow.
If an error occurs, Restore the Batch Subset.
Visit the Destruction Process Guide for a list of all ways to destroy and restore waste.