In addition to growing plants from seeds or taking cuttings from Mother plants, a licence holder may create a batch by purchasing plants from another licence holder. This is a common method of introducing new genetic material to a facility. Follow the steps below to create a new batch from plants purchased wholesale.
Required permission(s): batch_read, batch_create
- In the Grow module, open the Batches tab.
- Click New (Wholesale). This opens the Create Batch from Wholesale Plants modal.
- Complete all required fields.
- Name: A unique name for the batch.
- Strain: The cannabis strain.
- Type: The Batch's Type. This indicates the batch's intended purpose.
- Plant Count: The number of plants in the new batch.
- Plant Birthday: The date on which the plants were created at the vendor's facility.
- Location: The new batch's location. Choose an appropriate grow room for the plants' strain and stage.
- Source: The batch's source. Options are:
- Received - Domestic: Indicates the plants were purchased from another Canadian producer.
- Received - Imported: Indicates the plants were imported from a producer outside Canada.
- Stage: The plants' current stage of cultivation.
- Mother: Indicates whether or not the plants will be Mothers.
- Click Create to create the new wholesale batch.