A grow room may contain other locations–such as a table, row, or shelf within the room–in a parent-child relationship. Follow the process below to create a new child location.
Required permission(s): location_create
- In the Grow module, open the Rooms & Locations tab.
- Select a location to open the Location's Profile.
- Scroll down to the Child Locations section, and click New. This opens the New Child Location modal.
- Enter a Location Name and Description for the child location in the fields provided.
- Click Confirm to create the new child location.
If the grow room configuration changes, Grow Technicians can Move Child Locations between Grow Rooms.
Navigate back to the Rooms & Locations tab to Create a New Grow Room.