The Complaints module monitors and manages client-submitted or internal complaints. Opening the Complaints module brings the user to the Complaints Dashboard.
The Complaints Dashboard hosts a high-level index of all complaints saved to the licence holder's Seed-to-Sale environment. Sort this list using any one of several fields:
- Complaint #: Sorts by complaint ID numbers.
- Category: Sorts by complaint category.
- Visit the Complaint Types tab to Add a New Complaint Category.
- Nature of Complaint: Sorts by complaint type.
- Visit the Complaint Types tab to Add a New Complaint Type.
- Date Received: Sorts by the date at which complaints were received and recorded.
The user can also filter the list using the options above the index. Select a complaint type from the Nature of Complaint drop-down menu to view only complaints of a specific type, or select a complaint category from the Category drop-down menu to view only complaints of a specific category. Click the Show Archived radio button to view archived complaints, or use the Search bar to enter specific search criteria.
Select a complaint from the index to open the Complaint's Profile.
Open the Complaint Types tab to customize complaint type and complaint category options.