In the Reports module, open the Health Canada tab in the Report Types section to access Heath Canada reports. Hover over a report heading to view the report's mandatory and optional filter fields, and click on the report heading to generate the report in CSV format.
Data in the reports is refreshed once daily, and displays information on the day's opening details at 8:00 am local time.
Note: Generating a report with a large date range may take several minutes while data is collected. Try downloading reports periodically or wait until off hours for report generation.
The seed-to-sale software currently offers one Health Canada report:
- Quarterly By Province: generates a quarterly report of patients by province, including patient, physician, prescription and shipment information.
- Required Filter Fields: Start and End dates, and Province must be selected for the report.
- Optional Filter Fields: None
- Data Points Pulled:
- Patient's full name
- Patient's date of birth.
- Patient's street address line 1
- Patient's street address line 2
- Patient's city
- Patient's postal code
- Patient's Province
- Physician's title and full name
- Physician's street address line 1
- Physician's street address line 2
- Physician's city
- Physician's postal code
- Physician's Province
- Physician's license number
- Grams per day in the patient's prescription
- Duration of the prescription
- Prescription start date
- Total grams shipped to the patient
- Date of shipment
Click through the other tabs in the Report Types section to access Client Reports, Physician Reports, Order Reports, Product Reports, Complaints Reports, Inventory Reports, Grow Reports, and Destruction Reports.