This article walks through all the steps involved in placing and fulfilling orders through the Seed-to-Sale software, including accepting returns and issuing refunds.
Placing an Order
- Ensure the Client's Profile includes a complete registration and an active prescription, and that the client belongs to at least one sales channel.
- Create a new order.
Fulfilling an Order
- To fulfill an order with bottled cannabis products, pick bottles from inventory, label the bottles with the client's prescription information, and package the bottles into a shipping vessel.
- To fulfill an order with plants, select a batch from which to pick the plants.
- To fulfill an order with seeds, select a Seed Lot from which to pick the seeds.
Shipping an Order
- Add the order to a Shipment Batch.
Once the shipping carrier delivers the order, the order's status should update to Delivered automatically. However, a Customer Service Representative–or CSR–can also manually Mark an Order as Delivered.
Returning & Refunding an Order
- If a client returns a bottled cannabis product, return the bottles to inventory.
- If the client paid for their order with a credit card, refund the order from the Order's Profile. If the client used another payment method, make arrangements to refund the payment offline.
- Return the appropriate number of grams to the client's prescription so they can submit a replacement order.
For an overview of other workflows, visit the Process Guides for Seed-to-Sale, Creating & Selling Starting Materials, Destruction, Client Registration, Product Recalls, Wholesale, and Setting Up a New Seed-to-Sale Environment.