Access information about a plant by scanning its barcode or by clicking a hyperlink to the plant. The plant summary page displays the plant's ID number, strain, batch, location, stage and, if applicable, pot type. This page also display's the plant's parent, which may be a Seed Lot or a Mother plant.
On the plant summary page, a Grow Technician can click Move to Move the Plant. The technician can also click Advance Stage to Advance the Plant through the three stages of development: Propagation, Vegetation, and Flowering.
Open a menu of options by clicking the icon. Options for a plant include:
- Destruction: Destroy Entire Plant or Record Waste.
- Mark as Mother/Change Mother Status: Change the Plant's Mother Status.
- Revert Stage: Revert the Plant to the previous stage of cultivation. This option does not appear for plants in the Propagation stage.
- Claim for Wholesale: Remove the inventory for the purpose of sale.
- Update Pot Type: Re-Pot the Plant.
- Print Plant Label: Print a Label for the individual plant.