If a Bulk Lot is too large to be contained in a single space, inventory managers may opt to split the Bulk Lot into manageable sub-units called Totes. Creating Totes divides a large Bulk Lot across multiple containers that can be stored in different locations.
Required permission(s): production_read, tote_create
- In the Productions module, select a production.
- Select a Bulk Lot. This opens the Bulk Lot's Profile.
- Open the Totes tab.
- Click New. This opens the Create Tote modal.
- Enter information about the new Tote in the fields provided.
- Tote Name: A unique name for the new Tote.
- Location: The Tote's location.
- Weight: The weight of all cannabis in the Tote.
- Created At (optional): The Tote's date of creation.
- Click Save to create the new Tote.
Upon creating a new Tote, you should immediately Label the Tote.
Each Tote receives a unique QR code. Scan a Tote to access information and options on the Gun App.