As plants advance through the stages of development–Propagation to Vegetation to Flowering–Grow Technicians may move individual plants between locations to expose the plants to the ideal environmental conditions for their current stage. Follow the steps below to move multiple individual plants using the Quick Move feature.
- Open the Grow Room module.
- Click Quick Move. This opens a Quick Move page.
- Scan the destination location's barcode, or click Select a Location and choose the location from the list.
- Scan a plant's barcode to select it. Repeat this step for every plant that will move to the selected location.
- Click Done to move the plants.