A product tag is a piece of metadata that identifies a specific characteristic of a product that may not appear anywhere in the product's description. Adding product tags improves searchability in the Client Portal. For instance, if a client using the portal checks the "High THC" filter, the products index pulls all products with the "High THC" tag. Each licence holder should create custom tags that describe common characteristics of their products.
- In the Products module, open the Settings tab.
- Open the Product Tags sub-tab.
- Click Add Product Tag to open the Add Product Tag modal.
- Enter a tag to identify the product in the field provided.
- Click Add to add the new product tag.
Once you have created several product tags, you can Add Tags to a Product.